Friday, June 12, 2009

Abstract Art



This piece of art I’ve done is a mixture of thing I came up with.
When I was working on this abstract lesson, my mood was animated.
I was feeling animated because my artwork looks mixed with other random colors.
The first thing I did was, I change the background black so it would ok better.
After, I use the rectangular tool and made 3 in a half squares; blue, purple, and lime green
Next used the circular tool to make medium circles on the squares. After that I used the square tool again and made the smaller squares, and then I rotated the smaller squares.
Lastly I got creative and made a big flower in a circle with bumble bee lines on the
Top. I used the circle tool again, but this time I made it a bit larger for the flower to fit.
I change the circle pink; because I was once black and I wouldn’t be able too see it.
This is the part when I got all random; I used any color I thought of. With the circle tool
I made the flower petals; they seemed too fit more perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment